TOP25 DI BOYS EXPOSURE CAMP
June 8-9 | Portland, OR | Pumpkin ridge
CGX Top25 is your exclusive opportunity to learn from and gain exposure to 8 top-ranked coaches and programs in one place – before or after the June 15 contact deadline.
Alan Murray | Men’s Head Coach
Jon Reehoorn | Men’s Head Coach
Jack Harrington | Men’s Head Coach
Glen Millican | Men’s Head Coach
The value of cgx top25 camps
FOR JUNIOR Golfers
- Build relationships with and gain exposure to top-ranked coaches before or after the June 15 deadline
- Experience on-course engagement, evaluation, and real-time feedback from college coaches
- Learn what it takes to play college golf
- Gain new golf skills through college golf skills stations and challenges
- Participate in NIL discussions
- Improve your round with yardage books from PuttView Books
- Receive daily scripted outfits, a backpack, outerwear, and other tee prizes from adidas Golf
- Parents are integrated into and participate in all activities of the camp
- Ability to engage and interact one-on-one with college coaches
- Participate in college golf and recruiting seminars to discover how to best navigate your junior’s pathway to the next level
- Ask your burning questions and hear what other parents want to know
- Follow your junior on-course during simulated college golf practice and tournament rounds
- Meet and build community with other parents going through the same process
Who should attend
- Players who want to learn from top college coaches and level up their game
- Golfers & parents looking to build relationships with the top coaches & programs in various divisions throughout the country
- Junior golfers who want to attend one of the schools represented
- Competitive golfers who want to bring their resume and ranking to life
- Top-ranked junior golfers in their class
- Boys from 13-18
Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club | 12930 NW Old Pumpkin Ridge Rd, North Plains, OR 97133
Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club
Are parents allowed to attend?
Parents are encouraged to attend all sessions as there will be many opportunities to ask questions to coaches. The only time we ask parents to stay to the side is during skill instruction and on-course competition.
Does a player need a Top 25 ranking to register?
Like all CGX Camps, Top25 is open to any and all entrants and limited only by number of participants, gender, and age.
Can a player speak with a college coach before the June 15 deadline at Top25 Camps?
Yes, CGX Top25 camps a player’s best opportunity to learn from and gain exposure to this many top-ranked coaches and programs in one place – before or after the June 15 contact deadline.
What should campers bring?
Campers should pack golf clubs, golf clothes for the weather, golf balls, gloves, rain gear, sunscreen, cell phone, casual clothing for evenings, and any personal needs.
Find Your Fit, Find Your Spot.
About College Golf Experience
College Golf Experience is committed to creating unique and transformational opportunities for junior golfers to connect with college coaches and learn about the college golf recruiting process. Our camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number of participants, gender, and age.
Hours of Operation
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm PST