FIND YOUR FIT, FIND YOUR SPOT
CGX Golf Camps are your opportunity to learn from and gain exposure to College Coaches and Programs – before or after the June 15 contact deadline.
BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH COLLEGE COACHES. DURING EACH CAMP, YOU WILL:
• Learn about all things collegiate golf, including the recruiting process
• Go one-on-one with college coaches
• Play simulated collegiate golf practice and tournament rounds with real-time coach feedback
• Develop course management skills with college coaches
IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY TO START THINKING ABOUT YOUR JUNIOR GOLFER’S FUTURE. AT OUR CAMPS, PARENTS WILL:
• Parents are integrated into and participate in all activities of the camp
• Ability to engage and interact one-on-one with coaches
• Participate in college golf and recruiting seminars to discover how to best navigate your junior's pathway to the next level
• Follow your junior on-course during simulated college golf practice and tournament rounds
• Meet and build community with other parents going through the same process
College Golf Experience camps connect junior golfers and parents with college coaches for opportunities to gain exposure, learn from each other, and provide education about the college golf landscape and the path to get there. Check out the complete list of upcoming camps, including exclusive opportunities with college coaches from across all Divisions.
AJGA “Preview at Bay View” Tournament Preview Camp
March 17, 2024
LOCATION: Bay View Golf Club
College Coaches: 4
Field Size: 32
Players: Girls & Boys, 12-18
U.C. Davis Girls Prospect Camp
April 20, 2024
Golf Course: Wildhorse Golf Course
College Coaches: 2
Players: Girls, 12-18
WALTER CHUN & PETER IRELAND BOYS PROSPECT CAMP
MAY 4, 2024
Golf Course: Metropolitan Golf Links
College Coaches: 2
Players: Boys, 12-18
CGX in the news
This college golf camp is hoping to transform the recruiting space –
even for top players.
The amount of exposure and relationships coaches get to create with young student-athletes is second to none.
Securing a college golf offer can be a daunting process.
These camps can help.
“College Golf Experience provides a unique opportunity to pair junior golfers and their parents with college coaches. Campers will benefit from time spent with coaches preparing for college golf and many questions will be answered about the transition process.”
“College Golf Experience camps give those interested in pursuing college golf valuable insight into life as a student-athlete. Campers are given the opportunity to engage with college coaches and ask questions about the student-athlete experience. There’s no better way to find out if college golf is for you!“
“College Golf Experience camps are perfect for any player/parent looking to learn about the recruiting process and prepare for college golf. Coaches are happy to answer your questions and shine light on the less-known aspects of college golf.”
SIGN UP TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEW CAMPS
Find Your Fit, Find Your Spot.
About College Golf Experience
College Golf Experience is committed to creating unique and transformational opportunities for junior golfers to connect with college coaches and learn about the college golf recruiting process. Our camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number of participants, gender, and age.
Hours of Operation
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm PST