“My Dad thought it would be beneficial to attend a college golf experience with one of my friends to give me the opportunity to see what life of a collegiate golfer was like. At the camp I got to interact with college coaches and players, and learned how bonded teams were; it was like having a family away from home. I met my college coach there, and after my experience I was sure I wanted to play collegiate golf. My career path has kept me in the golf industry ever since.”
Lauren Court, Georgia State, ’15
PGA of America Regional League Manager (FL)
- Experience facilities where the teams play
- Simulated collegiate golf tournament
- On-course lessons with college coaches and players
- Create a customized wedge system with yardages for your game
- Analyze driver ball flight to optimize specs
- Formulate a game plan for you and your game
- Daily competitions and prizes
- Explore a college golfer’s weekly routine
- Help formatting communications to college coaches
- Q&A discussion for parents and campers with coaches
- Create your progression from junior to collegiate golf
- Engagement with college coaches in a fun environment.
- Education / seminar sessions about college golf and the recruiting process.
- Instruction and evaluation by college coaches.
- Support helping you achieve your junior and collegiate golf goals.
- Welcome tee gift, range balls, tee times, lunches, waters and snacks.
- Airfare (if applicable)
- Lodging / hotel accommodations
- Transportation – campers and their family are encouraged to rent a car or Uber/Lyft to and from hotels, golf courses and airports.
- Money for gifts and trip incidentals.